Responsibilities and Rules
Kenwood Country Club Mission Statement
Our mission is to remain the premier golf and country club in the Greater Cincinnati area. We will continue our tradition of offering a welcoming, inclusive, family-friendly atmosphere with social and recreational activities for members and guests.
Guests are expected to:
- Adhere to the Club's rules and regulations.
- Abstain from behavior that could damage the Club's reputation.
- Be courteous and not harass, sexually or otherwise, Club staff, Members, families or guests.
- Refrain from obnoxious, abusive or rude language or behavior.
- Safeguard the privacy of fellow members and guests.
- Avoid reprimanding Club employees. Such complaints or suggestions from a member should be made in writing to the Chief Executive Officer or, if necessary, to the President/Chair of the Board of Trustees.